Practically every D2C business owner has experienced the customer journey as a consumer, so most will agree that experience is everything. Customers form opinions about brands based on the sum of all interactions and decide whether or not to keep engaging.
That’s why the best performing eCommerce companies visualize customer interactions as a journey made of stages – allowing them to look at the consumer’s experience as a whole. But how do you improve the customer journey for your Shopify store?
Committing to enhancing the customer journey for sustainable growth
It only takes one slip up to cause a customer to progress or regress in their journey. For example, showing the wrong message, sub-par customer service, over-complicated checkout processes, etc., can cause people to disconnect from your brand.
That’s why matching offers and other communications to fit the right stage for each consumer is essential. You can significantly enhance the customer journey by presenting things at the right time.
What you’ll get from the event
- Learn how to be an active participant in creating and nurturing desired customer journeys instead of constantly reacting
- Discover ways to ensure your teams aren't in silos and everyone is working together to address consumer needs
- See how successful Shopify brands use customer journey mapping to create a 360-degree view of every interaction
- Learn practical tips and tactics to deliver best-in-class customer experiences consistently
- Uncover clever ways to identify roadblocks in the customer journey
Join us LIVE to improve your Shopify store’s customer journey and revenues.