Every year, D2C eCommerce brands eagerly await the holiday season. It’s a time for increased sales as eCommerce brands bring in revenue that isn't possible at any other time of the year. But what about when it’s all over?
While the holidays are great for winning over new customers, retaining them is challenging. In general, it costs much more to acquire a new customer than to keep an existing one, which is why retention practices are so crucial to long-term success.
Turning your holiday shoppers into repeat customers
Prioritizing customer retention can increase the profitability of each customer, and over time, your acquisition costs will decrease. The essential step is to shift your focus from customer acquisition to customer retention early in the new year.
That requires having a customer retention plan ready, usually consisting of various measures or tactics to keep the momentum alive and avoid the dreaded churn.
What you’ll get from the event
- Learn several specific techniques for wowing seasonal shoppers so they are more likely to return
- Discover innovative ways of building strong customer relationships and boosting holiday shopper confidence
- Uncover retargeting dos and don’ts, allowing your products to reach consumers at the right time
- Discover the secrets of a great customer loyalty program to reward consumers for continued business
- The potential to continue earning from seasonal sales can last a lifetime with the proper actions.