Is your brand ready for Black Friday Cyber Monday? It’s right around the corner, and whether you still have plenty to do or aren’t sure your business is ready, this DTCX event is for you. The COVID-19 pandemic has shifted consumer spending online, decreasing market share for brick-and-mortar stores. So D2C eCommerce brands should see a massive boost in traffic this BFCM.
That also means it’s super important that your brand maintains top-notch customer service and customer experience throughout touchpoints. And it’s not uncommon to miss some essential last-minute steps during preparation.
Optimizing your store and boosting conversions
Even if you've been preparing for months, there's probably something that needs your attention. After all, the job of an online merchant during the holiday season is never truly done. There are often last-minute things brands can tackle to optimize touchpoints and improve results.
Brands should approach BFCM much like the captain of a plane would ensure all is ready before departure. Every consumer and supplier touchpoint, including applications and plugins, should be revisited to ensure they’ll work well.
What you’ll learn from the event
- Uncover clever and actionable tips you can use to optimize outcomes for this BFCM.
- See how you can uplift conversions by collecting and displaying genuine reviews.
- Learn new strategies for using exceptional customer service to increase sales.
- Discover unique strategies for engaging and converting shoppers through text messaging.
- As the largest shopping season approaches, every brand will need to ensure touchpoints look their best and work hard for the business.