Growing a D2C eCommerce business is quite challenging. It’s tough getting noticed when you have no physical storefront and can’t rely on passerby traffic. That’s why eCommerce leaders need a growth hacking mindset.
When people think of growth hacking, tech startups usually come to mind. But growth hacking is just as powerful in eCommerce. You can leverage simple growth hacks to increase market share. The key is knowing what to implement that will produce the desired results.
Encouraging audience engagement and brand awareness is no longer enough
Today eCommerce brands need a relentless focus on growth to stand out. That includes experimentation, developing and running conversion tests to drive more sales. Every marketing strategy and decision implemented should center around driving growth.
While not all brands have the tools necessary to conduct experiments and tests, most can use what’s already working. Specifically, you can leverage growth hacks that have already been tested and proven to yield results. These growth hacks have helped eCommerce brands like Casper and Dollar Shave Club archive scalable growth.
What you’ll get from the event
- Learn all about growth hacking beyond using Facebook Ads and Google AdWords.
- Discover proven tactics that top companies use to grow and how to apply them in your business.
- Uncover the best ways to test ideas.
- See how small wins lead to massive success.
- With informed growth hacking, practically any brand can scale and increase sales.