Are you ready to take your DTC eCommerce brand to the next level? Then join us in Wynwood at Hodler Gallery – on September 14, 2023 – for an all-day meetup that will help you do that and more!
The event will begin at 11 AM local time with welcome drinks and snacks, followed by 3 hours of panels and workshops.
We’ll also have a networking drink and talks session from 3 PM to 5 PM to close the day.
11.00 - 11.55 Welcome Drinks & Snacks
11.55 - 12.00 DTCx Intro by Anna Tumanova (Gorgias)
12.00 - 12.45 Empowering Your Workforce with AI-Driven Strategies by Nicolas Santos (Anatomie)
12.45 - 1.30 5 TOP Tips for BFCM by Ellen Zhang (Gorgias), Brittany Barron (ShipBob) , Mikko Rekola (Woolman) & Christopher Lander (AutoBrush)
1.30 - 2.00 Coffee Break
2.00 - 2.30 Revolutionizing D2C Transformation through Brand Experience by Mikko Rekola (Woolman) and Jess Cervellon (Feastables)
2.30 - 3.00 Increasing Customer LTV with LIVE Events by Kris Izquierdo (Breezy Sim)
3.00 - 5.00 Drinks & Talks
Elevating your DTC eCommerce business
This year it’s more important than ever that DTC eCommerce brands provide convenient, personalized, and memorable shopping experiences. That involves focusing on critical areas, including brand identity, customer experience, omnichannel, and data utility.
Having a strong brand identity and providing exceptional customer experience drives more sales. Both help keep your brand memorable and foster customer trust and loyalty. Likewise, providing a seamless digital experience across all channels and leveraging data to optimize your website will improve sales.
This in-person meetup will center on these topics and more.
What you’ll get from the event
- Learn from, and network with the top leading experts in DTC eCommerce
- Discover consumer trends that will define 2023 and the opportunities for DTC eCommerce brands
- Uncover the best tools to enhance customer experience, enable data-driven transformations, and drive sales
- Gain insights about evolving categories, product trends, and KPIs to benchmark against
- Learn about the best unique strategies, tactics, and tips to help you improve the omnichannel experience
Take advantage of this opportunity. Join us in person to level up your brand growth. Limited space.