Are you ready to take your DTC eCommerce brand to the next level? Then Join us in Central London at Ministry Venues – on May 17, 2023 – for an all-day meetup that will help you do that and more!
11.00 - 12.00 Welcome Drinks & Snacks
12.15 - 1.00 The Importance of Excellent Customer Service by Fussy, Days Brewing & Your Basket is Empty
1.00 - 1.30 Tech Masterclass Panel: Should I Stay or Should I go? Keeping Today’s Customer by Neil Forrest (Gorgias), Anup Khera (Attentive) & Ryan Forster (Recharge)
1.30 - 2.00 Exploring the Power of D2C in CPG by Ashmita Gupta (Mars) and Mikko Rekola (Woolman)
2.00 - 2.30 The Power of Brand Identity and Customer Experience in Driving DTC E-commerce Success by Piers Thorogood (WMW), Ric Williams (WMW) and Suzannah Eurell (Borough Kitchen)
2.30 - 5.00 Drinks & Talks
Elevating your DTC eCommerce business
This year it’s more important than ever that DTC eCommerce brands provide convenient, personalized, and memorable shopping experiences. That involves focusing on critical areas, including brand identity, customer experience, omnichannel, and data utility.
Having a strong brand identity and providing exceptional customer experience drives more sales. Both help keep your brand memorable and foster customer trust and loyalty. Likewise, providing a seamless digital experience across all channels and leveraging data to optimize your website will improve sales.
This in-person meetup will center on these topics and more.
What you’ll get from the event
- Learn from, and network with the top leading experts in DTC eCommerce
- Discover consumer trends that will define 2023 and the opportunities for DTC eCommerce brands
- Uncover the best tools to enhance customer experience, enable data-driven transformations, and drive sales
- Gain insights about evolving categories, product trends, and KPIs to benchmark against
- Learn about the best unique strategies, tactics, and tips to help you improve the omnichannel experience
Take advantage of this opportunity. Join us in person to level up your brand growth. Limited space!